Good advice. Well given.
You know a financial plan is important. Chances are you just don’t know how to get started. Let us help. We’ll help you understand what you need to differently so that you can prepare to make your financial plans actually happen. We’ll look over your current financial situation and tell you how much you need to save, what types of retirement accounts to use, and we’ll help find you the right vehicles for your lifestyle.
What is Comprehensive Planning?
Comprehensive Planning is about making sure you have a complete financial plan in place that protects and grows your assets so that you can enjoy a secure, relaxing retirement. The first step is to protect your loved ones in case something happens to you. Then we help you prepare a plan that fits your goals and lifestyle. And finally, we regularly review your progress to make sure you stay on track.
Focused on you
Your particular situation and financial issues are unique to you. Whether you are just starting your career, raising children, comfortably settled, or facing retirement, a well-organized Comprehensive Plan helps you achieve your short-term and long-term goals.
Success requires careful planning, astute implementation, knowledgeable monitoring and regular, skillful adjustments.
Murrick Financial Planning offices have been providing independent comprehensive financial advice since 1973. Your Murrick Advisor will work with your other advisors, such as your lawyer or accountant, and help guide you, every step of the way!
Components of a successful Comprehensive Plan
Murrick Financial Planning offers an extensive range of products and services to implement all components of your Comprehensive Plan.
Our Comprehensive Planning Process
1. Initial meetings Meet with your Murrick Advisor, get to know each other, and decide if you would like to continue to develop this working relationship.
2. Information analysis and plan development Your Murrick Advisor will analyze your circum stances, goals, and risk tolerance and prepare an initial comprehensive plan for your review.
3. Plan Review The plan is reviewed with you to confirm that it clearly reflects your current situation and future needs.
4. Implementation of your Plan Once you have
agreed upon the plan details, you and your Murrick Advisor will implement the components.
5. Ongoing consultation and review At least once a year, your Murrick Advisor meets with you to review your changing goals and adjust your plan accordingly
What fees are involved?
Your Murrick Advisor is an independent financial professional. Our fees are included in the price of the products or services we buy on your behalf. You pay these same fees regardless of where you buy these products. We shop the market for the best product and the suppliers pay us. So you pay nothing extra for our services.
You might perceive your biggest investment to be the time required for you to define your current situation and your goals. We can assure you, it’s time well spent!